Sunday, June 14, 2026

He's Here!

 

Pat and I having breakfast at the nearby town of Dewey Beach, DE. I had to check out their famous Orange Crush drinks. DE-LICIOUS!


Pat's here!

He arrived last Sunday. 

We've been very busy since then which I will write about more in detail after he leaves next week.

Yes, he's here for two weeks.

Tomorrow we drive up to Philly (2 1/2 hour drive) to visit our friend Don McK. We'll be there two days then back here.

As always his visits are so short. Hopefully, one day while I'm still alive and able to move around, he will move down here to Casa Tipton-Kelly permanently. Hopefully this time next year he will be here full time.

Have a great day everyone! 

2 comments:

VRCooper said...

I knew Pat was coming and I was wondering when we will be getting signs of life.

I love a good breakfast/brunch on a patio.

Travel safe and enjoy your visit.

Ur-spo said...

I am glad for everyone you had such as nice visit.

Let Them Eat Cake!

  Lemon cake with lemon buttercream icing  Legend has it the late doomed French Queen Marie Antoinette said in response to the French peasan...