Sunday, January 25, 2026

First Snow of 2026


First snow of the season folks! 

Very pretty. 

Right now it sleeting rain.

I ain't going nowhere.

I'm hunkered in for the duration of this storm in my cozy warm house also known as Casa Tipton-Kelly.

Stay safe everyone!

4 comments:

Jardley said...

Stay safe! In my state it’s snowing. Possibly all day.

jayveesonata said...

You got more snow than we did. In this area of TN, only about 2 inches. Jon

Ron said...

Jardley,
Not too bad here. Only about four to six inches. Roads are clear and it's raining now. Messy though. I'm not going out.
Ron

Ron said...

Jon,
I got about six inches (snow). That's enough. Pretty things up though. I bet the winter snowstorm left some nice scenery at your mountain home.
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...