| Pat and me at LAX January 17, 2015 |
All most ten years ago to the day Pat and I met up at LAX in Los Angeles to begin our quarterly get togethers.
This is the picture the Apple Photo gremlins popped up on my feed yesterday to remind me of those halcyon days. Ah, such sweet memories.
Alas, there will be no such trip this year. I just can't physically endure the stress of flying out. I also can't afford it. But you know what I do have? A lot of great memories and fabulous pictures and videos!
Have a great day everyone.
P.S.
Pat was and is the only person (except for Bill) that I traveled with who didn't take off in search of someone else to be with during our holiday.
Bill and I didn't travel together that often. Bill was a homebody and when we did travel to his hometown or where my father was born he didn't take of either.
To my dying day I will always be thankful to Pat for his friendship and love.
2 comments:
I have never been to LA, worse luck.
Oh my goodness. You have go at least once, if for nothing else than to meet Tony.
Post a Comment