Hey folks! I have survived The Blizzard of 2026!
Glory be to God on high!
In my neighborhood here in southern coastal Delaware just up the road (ten miles) from Rehoboth Beach, we received maybe three or four inches. That's just enough to make everything pretty and winter like.
My neighbor across the street from me offered to snow blow my driveway out which he did. At first I turned down his offer (I hate to ask anyone to help me) but when he said he's only used his snowblower once since he got it two years ago, I accepted his offer.
I was going to go out today at the edge of my property to dump some accumulated garbage for my compost pile but decided not to because of the frozen snow. No thank you, I don't want to take a chance of falling. I put my container of potato peels, apple peels (made fresh applesauce this morning) and green pepper and onion debris (made Swiss Steak two days ago - delicious!)
I'll just stay here, hunkered up until the snow melts and hope ICE doesn't come knocking at my door looking for undocumented immigrants.
No comments:
Post a Comment