Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Home From California

The down escalator at the Philadelphia International Airport this Sunday.  I was on my way to the baggage claim area and then to get my ride back home to Lower Slower Delaware


Hey folks!  Yes it's me. I'm home from California.  

Arrived home Sunday. Still recovering. 

Perhaps my shortest blog post ever. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and opinionated and ready to blog.  

More tomorrow!

12 comments:

Jon said...

Welcome back, Ron. I'm glad you arrived safely. Now you'll have to get acclimatized to winter again!

Travel said...

Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the report.Heard Palm Springs has had a cool February
Spent New Years there and while cool it was still delightful.

Pat

Ur-spo said...

After all there is no place like it (home).

Ron said...

Jon,
Thank you! Hey, I don't have to get acclimatized to winter again, it was COLD in California this year! We still enjoyed our visit though. We always have an adventure, whatever the weather. At least there wasn't snow.
Ron

Ron said...

Thank you David! By the way, the plane trip out and back was much smoother this time. Only problem is that the seats on the plane are still too narrow.
Ron

Ron said...

Dr. Spo,
You are absolutely right, there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME! That's what is good about taking these trips, makes one appreciate home more.
Ron

Ron said...

Anonymous,
My report on our California holiday begins today!
Ron

Harry Hamid said...

Nothing wrong with a short post. Glad you're back in the real world. It's always good to be home.

Ron said...

Thank you Harry. I feel guilty I wasn't able to keep my blog updated while I was in California. Just too much to do.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back...Glad that you and Pat had a chance to enjoy some fun...Can't wait to hear the tales and see pictures...

Ron said...

VRC-Do You!
Thanks for your comment. Tales and pictures and videos are coming!
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...