Thursday, May 14, 2026

Mom Was Always Right!

Me and my Mom 2010 (about three months before she died)



Good morning all! I have the rest of the month free (no doctor’s appointments)! Next month is a different story SEVEN DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS including a PET-SCAN to see how far my prostate cancer has spread. Appointments next month:

Labs

PET-SCAN

Urologist

Podiatrist

Hearing Aid checkup

Dentist

Dermatologist

And to think I used to tease my Mother when she was the age (84) that I am now. I said “Your life is just a series of doctor’s appointments interrupted by your life.” Her response was “You just wait, your time is coming.” She was right.




Mom's are always right!

No comments:

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...