Thursday, March 01, 2012
Thomas Roberts Interview With Gay Marine Brandon Morgan
Hey folks, when I saw Thomas Roberts of MSNBC (Thomas also happens to be gay) interview Brandon Morgan yesterday I just had to share this video. I like Brandon. He is genuine. The photo wasn't staged. It was a true display of emotion just like straight people do all the time. Brandon even apologizes if he "upset" anybody. I don't really think an apology was necessary but it was nice of him to do so. He also said he didn't kiss his boyfriend to make a statement or because he was a gay activist (which he's not) but just because he was glad to see his boyfriend after a long absence and he had settled some "issues"in his mind. To me folks, a young man like Brandon will do more to lessen homophobia than all the gay marches with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgences in the world.
Bravo Brandon! I wish you were my boyfriend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My World Is Shrinking
Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953. My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
Sergeant William Kelly, Bamberg Germany, 1951 Bill died at 12:20 AM this morning at the Delaware Hospice Center in Milford, Delaware. I w...
3 comments:
I think we teach more through our actions than our words. Gay marches are a great source of pride, but it is how we present ourselves to the world all the other days of the year that people will remember us by.
Again Scott, you are exactly right.
Such a lovely photo. Though we have had gays in the military in Canada for like 20 years :)
Post a Comment