|No, this isn't me (I wish) but this is exactly the way I sleep - on my right side - always|
I've been dreaming again folks! Yep, the nighttime dreams. As usual by the time I get up in the morning I forget all the details about the dream. The only thing I can remember is if the dream was bad, good or in between.
This morning was different. I remembered most of the details of my dream. I woke up and wrote the details on the back of an envelope with, ironically contained my National Enquire subscription bill!
|My scribbled dream notes this morning|
- I had a new office which I share with many other white collar workers like me.
- But first I had to complete an assignment out of the office.
- Prior to going on that assignment I had chosen my desk (by the window).
- When I returned from my assignment I found that another row of desks was placed behind my desk, thus narrowing the space I could get into behind my desk.
- My desk was turned the wrong way.
- My things were missing from my desk.
- I wasn't happy (in fact I was pissed) but I decided to make the best of it and not say anything.
- While my fellow white-shirted co-workers were busy toiling at their desk jobs I turned my desk around in the same direction as the other desks.
- I removed the extra desk that was placed behind my desk thus giving me more space.
- When I checked my desk drawers and found out all my things were gone I started to complain, at first under my breath.
- Some of my co-workers looked up from their jobs at me with surprised looks on their bored faces.
- They were surprised that I was complain. No one ever complained before. I was pissed.
- The more drawers I open the more vocal I became.
- Then I got to the point where I said "This is a bunch of crap and I'm tired of it!"
- One of my co-workers shushed me.
- I looked at him and became louder.
- By now our supervisor, which was a large, blonde, white woman (a lesbian I suspect) looked up from her desk and with the whites of her big blue eyes made a sweeping motion of her hand across her mouth to indicate that I was to shut up.
- I looked at her and became even louder.
- She smiled at me.
- I woke up.
Okay folks. This was one of the dreams where I felt good when I woke up. Now I'm going to try an analyze it.
Prior to going to bed I was talking to my aunt on the phone. My aunt and her two daughters are of the branch of the family which always seem to have petty issues on the burner which they try to get me involved in. I refuse to take sides.
Her daughter earlier in the week asked me to call her mother, telling me she was lonely. I called about 10 o'clock. During our conversation I asked her what time it was "out there", meaning Denver, Colorado, which is where I thought she was living with her other daughter and her husband who are both Air Force lifers. She told me "It's the same time as it is with you." I said to her "It can't be, how many hours is Colorado behind me?" She said "No Ronnie, I'm in Downingtown (Pennsylvania." Downingtown is where she used to live and where I used to live. It is only two and a half hours away from me and in the same time zone. To make a long story short (and I feel this is becoming a long story which it shouldn't be), my aunt moved back here a year and half ago.
I asked her "Then why didn't you come to the reunion? I didn't know you were here." She told me that her daughter didn't like the location where I held the reunion. Now let's back up a little bit. I hold the reunion where I do because the pavilion rental is only $50 whereas where her daughter wants the reunion the pavilion rental is $300 and has no play area for the kids. So, as long as I'm paying I'll hold the reunion where I want to hold it. I suggested to her last year if she wants the reunion held at Kerr Park ($300) pavilion rental, then she can rent it out. I'll be glad to inform everyone that is where we will hold our reunion because my cousin is paying. Of course she didn't
So anyway, that was my dream. Not a prediction of the future no a glimpse into the Afterworld, but just a play out of my conversation with my aunt last night. Just another episode in the drama of my little life here on the coastal shore of southeastern Delaware.
More dreams tonight.
|No me either but sleeping on the right as I always do|