Monday, February 23, 2026

Snowmageddon 2026

 



Well, I'll always remember the second anniversary of Bill's passing. We had a blizzard last night.

Thanks Bill!

I woke up this morning to nineteen inches of snow. 

Snow is very unusual here in southern coastal Delaware. I've been here twenty years and this is only the second time we've had an appreciable amount of snow. Bill would have loved this.

I think this was a present from Bill.

Thanks Bill!

4 comments:

ladybug said...

When I saw the weather forecast for Delaware I wondered if you would get much snow. Thankfully it missed Indiana this time :). Stay safe until they can get it all cleaned up!

VRCooper said...

Stay safe and warm----Denver has not had any snow of more than a dusting and less than 3 inches----Coloradoans are beginning to worry about our snow pack----in the mountains----This is where we get a good portion of our water---Make a good hearty stew/soup and enjoy the snow---

Ron said...

ladybug,
Oh yes, we got the snow. About a foot which is very unusual for this part of the country. Recovering now.
Ron

Ron said...

Vic,
We got about a foot of snow. Digging out now. Still housebound.
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...