Monday, January 13, 2025

GO AWAY SNOW!

Selfie taken of me this morning in my driveway of the sunrise. Today will be a wonderful day, we're melting some snow today!


 Finally, a day with above freezing temperatures!

The snow has been hanging around here since last Sunday. I am so tired of it. 

The forecast today is a high of 41 degrees. I'll take it!

Today I finalize the packing of that box I'm sending out to my host in Cathedral City, California for my Palm Springs visit next month. The box, which I'm probably sending by Fed Ex, contains clothing, and my medications and a few other necessities that I normally would put in a suitcase and pay American Airline to lose, misplace, send to my destination in California. I got my new chargers for my iPhone 16. I'll put them and my spare teeth and my MacBook Air in my carryon bag.

I think I'm ready to go folks! 




2 comments:

Raybeard said...

That's a very nice selfie, Ron - far more attractive than many other selfies of far younger subjects.

Ron said...

Ray,
Thank you for our generous compliment. You're very kind. Indulging this old, old man. Have a great day!
Ron

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...