November 26th, 1994 I drug my huge VHS, shoulder balanced tape recorder to my 35th class reunion and recorded this hour and a half (approximate) tape.
Now here is a test for my longtime blog followers, are you willing to sit through an hour and a half of a video watching people you don't know? Unfortunately, you don't see much of me because I'm the one video taping the festivities. You do see me long distance for the Chicken Dance and the skit with the monster masks sitting on the balloons (yes, we really did do something that silly). I'm the one in the silver sequined top hat.
Which by the way I'm trying to get one for our 60th class reunion which will be held next year at St. Anthony's Italian Social Club in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. the site of our original graduation party in June of 1959. Back in those pre digital times all I took was a roll of black and white film of which I am in none of the pictures. I didn't think to ask anyone to take pictures of me back then, I was Humble Ron back then. It was all I could do in my shyness to take pictures of my fellow classmates.
![]() |
| Me with my custom made class reunion tie - very cool! |
Watching this video of my 35th class reunion brings back many fond memories because at least a third of my former classmates in this video have passed on. But, I'm still here and ready and raring to take another video of my 60th class reunion next June. Pat will be with me and I'll ask him to take video with me in them. Now to get that fabulous sequined top hat, which I'm having trouble finding even on Amazon.com. All they have are the cheap Made in China hats.
![]() |
| Me, the video photographer November 26, 1994 |
Enjoy the video folks!



No comments:
Post a Comment