Saturday, January 29, 2022

Snowmageddon Again!

Woke up this morning to another blanket of white.....snow!

Yes, "snowmaggedon" strikes again, third time this year here in southern Delaware.

Last year we had no snow. While I enjoyed that mild winter many of us paid the price with an army worm invasion which ruined many of our lawns, me included. Maybe all this snow will kill off those army worm grubs thus eliminating an army worm invasion and destruction this year.

I have to admit the snow is pretty. I made a couple good snowy videos for my background on my Zoom calls with friends. But I just as well could do without the snow. 

No problem with food here, I made the "we're going to be snowed in for weeks!" food run yesterday at Food Lion. 

Thank goodness we still have power. 

Let me say that again:


THANK GOODNESS WE SILL HAVE POWER!

Stay warm and safe folks!


1 comment:

nitewrit said...

Ron,

When Joe Cocker was in his prime, dressed in his tight tie-dyed shirts, I thought he had some physical problem the way he moved. Liked his singing though even if he looks like a ad for giving to Shringer's or St. Judea.

Lar

My World Is Shrinking

  Me at eleven years old without a worry in the world. Year 1953.  My world has been shrinking this past year. Yesterday I woke up with a mi...