Monday, November 02, 2020

Just One Day To Go!




 Tomorrow is election day. 

After four LONG year we're finally going to end this great national experiment called the Trump presidency. 

For all of those of you who voted for this narcissistic, incompetent, criminal, lying big baby weak man, you like what you got? Really?

The Deplorables are still out there, and Trump and his unpatriotic enablers are going to do everything they can to steal this election.  


Trump has already declared that he is going to declare victory no matter what the vote count is tomorrow night. Trump is depending on his appointees on the Supreme Court to back him up.  For sure Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alioto and Bret Kavanaugh will back him up because they are noting but Republican political hacks, totally useless in applying proper judiciary conduct in any cases that come before the Supreme Court.

No matter what the vote count, expect chaos tomorrow night when the polls close. Trump loves chaos and he has nothing to lose. And he knows his Republican enablers will do NOTHING to stop him. They are ALL cowards and will be remembered in history as such.

We're finally here folks.  History is being made. Democracy is at stake. 

VOTE!

3 comments:

Catrina said...

I’ve never been scared about an election in all my 64 years. I HAVE to believe that we will put Joe in the White House!

Ron said...

justino,
Wasn't a Blue Wave but Biden is on his way to winning. I'll take it!
Ron

Ron said...

Catrina,
Same here! I've never been this frightened about an election but I was this time. I could hardly sleep last night, not knowing the results of the election but as I type this Biden is within striking distance of gaining 270 Electoral College votes. Of course Trump and his minions are trying to invalidate the mail in ballots but that's not the way it works here in this country, all the votes are counted and who has the most votes win. My only worry is Trump's Supreme Court appointed judges and the other two conservative judges who are GOP hacks. This isn't over yet but it looks good.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...