Believe it or not folks it's actually going to happen!
Pat has been approved for his K-1 VISA. Now he awaits the American Embassy in Montreal to send him his new passport with the K-1 VISA certification.
I don't know how long that is going to take, hopefully not long. Once he receives his new passport he's going to drive down here to my home in southern coastal Delaware from his home in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We will get married at the Sussex County Courthouse in nearby Georgetown, Delaware. The same place Bill and I were married in July of 2013. I'm planning now on getting married on my 84th birthday November 9, 2025. That way I'll never forget our anniversary date.
Never in my wildest dreams when I was a young man (many years ago) did I ever think I would be married, let alone twice in one lifetime. I have indeed been very fortunate in this life.
For our "honeymoon trip" I'm planning a trip to my hometown of Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Stay there a few days indulging in memories then a trip across the state to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. When I got out of the Army in January of 1963, I came out in Pittsburgh (I had friends there). I didn't stay in Pittsburgh too long though but I would like to see the house where I rented an efficiency room for eight dollars a week. Also, my longtime former boss at Girard Bank lives in Pittsburgh. I would like to visit him one last time before we both depart this earth. He's a year younger than me and you know how old I will be on my birthday, eighty four!
Photos and videos will follow. You know me!

2 comments:
The band is back together!! Congratulations!!
It's been a long slog Vic but I think it's actually going to happen.
Have a great day!
Ron
Post a Comment