Thursday, October 30, 2025

Go Blue Jays!




 Watching the great World Series games!

First time in years I'm enjoying watching baseball.

I'm rooting for the Toronto Blue Jays to win. Ironic since I stopped closely following baseball when the Toronto Blue Jays last won a World Series in 1996 when they beat my Philadelphia Phillies! 

Times change.

People change.

Go Blue Jays!

4 comments:

VRCooper said...

Have a great weekend Ron!

I woke up this morning feeling pissed. Can't put my figure on it. Hopefully I will hit all on my marks today.

Hope Pat is feeling better.

Happy Halloween.

Ron said...

Great games last night Vic. Masterful double play by the Dodgers that snuffed out the Jays rally in the ninth inning. Then there is the deciding game tonight. Go Jays!
Ron

Ur-spo said...

Bunch of bums.

Ron said...

So sad they lost. The city of Toronto is having a parade for them anyway. Pat said this morning "It's a parade for losers." Pat! Be nice!
Ron

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...