Tuesday, October 07, 2025

An Unforgettable Father's Toast At His Gay Son's Wedding


See if you can get through this video without choking up. The best I can say about this is that I did not have a father like this. But what I can say is that my father did like Bill. Thank God. My Mother loved Bill too. I am so comforted to know they are all together in Heaven now.
Bill with my parents at their home sometime in the 70's


From left to right, my father Ike Tipton, Bill and my Mother Betty Tipton and my father's dog "Pepper" (oh how he loved that dog!)  All in Heaven now!



1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

would more men were like this fellow!

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...