This is a video I took last night of how Bill communicates with me.
Bill died a year and a half ago (February 22, 2024). During the time I was his caregiver for the last three years of his life, we often discussed about the existence of an afterlife. We agreed that if there was one and he could contact me, that he would do that.
It didn't take too long for him to figure that out. Three days after he died, while I was in my kitchen I noticed a burned out Christmas light that was blinking. This was so unusual because those lights, which I had put up several years ago and never took down because Bill, with his macular degeneration, preferred to see those bright colors up year round; those light never blinked. Many of them, including the one that was blinking, was burned out.
I was confused at first as to why that light was blinking then it struck me, Bill was an electrician by trade his whole life here on earth. Of course he would contact me through electrical means. And especially those colorful Christmas lights which he loved so much.
Since that time a year and a half ago right after Bill died, that light sometimes is out for months at a time. But it always comes back. Lately it's been coming back a lot, especially when I'm lonely and depressed. When I see that light blinking, which is in my direct line of vision where I stand in my kitchen, I'm always uplifted because I know Bill's spirit is with me. Lately that light has been blinking a lot. I think it's because Pat got his final approval from the American Embassy in Montreal for us to get married. A week and a half before Bill died, he called me aside to him to tell me "Something's changed. I want you to know that I wish you and Pat all the happiness in the world." A week and a half later Bill was gone. He knew.
The fifty-nine and a half years Bill and I lived together he did everything to make me happy. That was Bill. That's how blessed I was to have him in my life. It is so amazing that even in his afterlife he continues to wish me well. That's Bill.
I don't care what anybody thinks. I know that Bill and I will eventually bed reunited when I go Home to be with him in Heaven. This I know. I have proof his spirit exists.
4 comments:
This is an interesting and fascinating post, Ron. I truly believe that Bill communicates with you - - and wants you to be happy in this life. It's wonderful that Pat got good news concerning your upcoming marriage. Jon
Jon,
I have many videos of Bill blinking that light. He also communicates with me via telepathy. I am more convinced that ever that there is an Afterlife. This so called "life" is just a lesson for us in our physical bodies here on earth. Our real "home" is in the Afterlife. I also believe that we are reunited with our loved pets. This is the only thing that makes sense to me why we're here in this life. We live many lives and we connect with people during our lives that are in our spirit group in the Afterlife. What doesn't make sense is that we're born, go through this physical life then there is nothing. That just does not make sense to me . Never did. Look up at the sky at night and all those stars. There is something going on there. That's where our Afterlife is, that is Heaven. Imagine being reunited with your cats and your mother. That gives me peace of mind as I come to an end of this life. I have a little way to go though after Pat and I get married.
I'm still reading your blog and hoping that you get released soon so you can return to your peaceful home in those Tennessee mountains.
Ron
Yes, strange, yet NOT really so strange at all. (Would have been more odd if there'd been NO 'communication'). For long time I've thought it a shame that Bill wasn't a cat lover as you are. What lovely 'daddies' you'd have been to it!
Ray,
I just could not get Bill to like cats. I love them and it's so ironic that I've spent all my life without them with the lone exception of the one tabby I had for a few years when I was eleven years old. Pomeranians were a good substitute though. Bill suggested getting them instead of cats. My little Pom "Horace" was my best friend ever. I so look forward to reuniting with him in Heaven.
Ron
Post a Comment