Sunday, December 01, 2024

Trump Nominates Crazy Eyes for FBI Director




Donald Trump has nominated Kash Patel for FBI director.

Hey Trump voters! How do you like Trump's cabinet picks so far?

Matt Gaetz, child sex abuser.

Pete Hegeseth, accused  rapist.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., former herion addict and vaccine denier.

Now Kash Patel, AKA "Crazy Eyes." 

Kash Patel, one of the main architects behind the January 6th attempted overthrow of a lawfully elected president. 

Kash Patel, who has promised to "go after" those in the news media he doesn't agree with.

Kash Patel, totally unqualified to head the FBI.

Trump thinks he won a mandate to appoint whatever clown he wants to senior cabinet posts. To Trump their only qualification is total obedience to Trump.

Now the test is to see if any of the Republican senators has enough balls to stand up to Trump and vote down this traitor, Kash Patel. 

I doubt it. 

Perhaps the two women senators (Alaska senator Lisa Murkowski and Maine senator Susan Collins), two woman who actually don't have balls, might vote against confirmation of Crazy Eyes. 

So Trump voters, proud of yourselves for this embarrassment you have inflicted on the United States of America? 

Actually Trump voters, I have another question for you. Why actually did you vote for Trump? Because you could't vote for a woman? Couldn't vote for a biracial woman? Is that it? Or that you just couldn't vote for a Democrat? A liberal? 

Are you really THAT afraid of a transgender woman playing on the girl's volleyball team? 

This is the America we live in folks. At least he didn't appoint Lurch.......yet.




 

7 comments:

VRCooper said...

Lurch is one tall guy---I would love to have a candid conversation with him---Is he like his father or has he learned to think for himself---The more information I gather the more I have come to believe that Melina is cut from the same cloth as the orange one---I am so happy that he is going to school in NY and may have a change in worldview since being around others---Now the other side of the coin is that many time people grouped with rich kids can give one a warped view of things---Entitled much---Especially in what I hear of young kids today---Have a great week---Did you get that lawn mowed---Karen was almost on the phone to the HOA---

Ron said...

Vic,
Melania is just like Trump. They're a perfect match. Good for them. Not many people in this life find their perfect match. I was one of the lucky ones. In fact I have two perfect matches. Lucky me.
I JUST got my grass mowed in time. Frost on the ground now.
Ron

Ur-spo said...

Let all the poisons come out of the mud.

Raybeard said...

Every single day when I wake up, switch on the news - and this is NO exaggeration! - I 'm hoping like anything that the headline is that the Orange One has had (or better still, IS having) a health scare which renders him incapable of, or at least puts a question mark over, his ability to perform as POTUS - ever again! I'm getting such immense satisfaction as I imagine the utterly brutal dog-fight among all those many fools and idiots he's already appointed to serve under him. It'll be such a circus with in-fighting beyond description as the hatreds and hostilities come out between them, tearing each other to shreds, but now with no 'King' to keep them apart or to make essential decisions. I'm licking my lips right now! So come on, Fate. Strike him down - but not completely 'out'. I want him to witness it himself! Ha ha!

Btw, Ron - I've written a lengthy reply on my own blog to your kind enquiry after my present condition. It's a bit of a 'downer' I'm afraid.

Ron said...

Kash is absolute evil. If the Republicans had any spine at all they would reject him outright.

Ron said...

Ray,
Imagine what it is like to have to live in this country now where so many of my fellow Americans are so STUPID and shortsighted to have elected this totally unqualified clown as president of the United States. This is beyond my imagination. My only hope is that Trump will push his evil so far that the Republicans finally get a spine and take him out by impeaching him. I'm not holding my breath though. They had their chances the last time Trump was in office and they put their own personal selfish hold onto their jobs and power rather than the oath they took to the Constitution when they took office. Shameful, shameful. They will go down in history as the Vichy France cowards and Quislings.
Ron

Raybeard said...

The single biggest 'new' thing I Iearned about the re-election of BLOTUS was not that there are so many 'idiots' in your country - of course, ALL countries have them, our U.K. being not the least of them! - but that such brainless people were so numerous as to actually win an election (with the long outmoded 'help' of a system for counting members for your House of RepresentativesI). I cannot help but wonder if this can happen in the U.S.A. it really can happen in ANY 'democracy', though even Russia was briefly and only a few years ago, such a democracy, and look how quickly it's reverted back into Stalinesque times, still with the apparent support of so many of its people swallowing Putin & co's lies. Truly scary!

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...