During Pat and Glenn's visit this past June, I took them along with me as I took my neighbor's dog for a walk.
I love dogs and cats but I'm too old to have one. I am unable to take proper care of them plus I'm afraid I'll trip and fall over them. I cannot afford that.
This neighbor's dog lives in the house on the right side of Casa Tipton-Kelly. Today and the rest of this week I'm also taking care of my neighbor's dog and cat on the left side of my house. A golden retriever and a plump tabby cat with beautiful blue eyes.
Life is good folks. Nice animals, nice friends and nice neighborhood, why would I ever want to move from here?
Have a great day everyone!
2 comments:
It's a dog's life.
She has a good life Spo. She's a sweet pup.
Post a Comment