Saturday, January 03, 2026

Bombing Venezeula




 The United States is bombing Venezuela?

WTF?

I don't even recognize the country I was born in eighty-four years ago.

When is enough enough?

What will it take for the Republicans in Congress to finally put an end to this madness and remove Trump from office? When he bombs Greenland?



2 comments:

Raybeard said...

Deja vu! Yet another gignatic problem that the 'Peacemaker' (Hah!) will leave to successor #48 to solve, whomsoever it be - whether Couchf*cker or A.Nother - which surely, SURELY can't now be long in coming!

Ron said...

Ray,
It's just incredible isn't it? I can't believe what is going on in the United States today with the Emperor Who Has No Clothes.
Ron

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...