Sunday, December 14, 2025

First Snow Of The Season

Me, today in the less than one inch of snow. God! I look old!

 

Today was the first snow of the season. 

Less than an inch. 

Just enough to pretty up things around her in southern coastal Delaware. 

I shoveled my driveway.

I didn't have a heart attack. 


6 comments:

Raybeard said...

I think what you really meant to say was "God! I look COLD" - and in that case you'd have been right. ;-)

Ron said...

Colder today Ray! 18 degrees!

jayveesonata said...

You look good, Ron. It was 10 degrees here last night, but no snow. Take care and keep warm.
Jon

"Tommy" said...



Sir, you don't look old. As you have expressed several times, our age, I believe you have weathered the numerical age Very Well!!!!

Ron said...

Hi Jon! Good to hear from you. Thanks for the compliment but I don't think I look good at all. Maybe my 84 years finally showing up. I"m all puffy faced. Oh well, I had a good run. More than most. I hope you're doing well.
Roon

Ron said...

Tommy,
Thank you very much but I don't like what I see but as I said in my previous response to a comment, I look all puffy faced. But I'm thankful because I did have a good run. I'm old now. If I last a few more years I can just imagine what I look like! I hope you're doing well Tommy.
Ron

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...