Thursday, December 25, 2025

Christmas Day 2025

 


December 25, 2011. 


Here we are again folks. 

Another Christmas Day.

I hope everyone reading this blog post has a wonderful Christmas Day.

I will be spending my Christmas Day here at home by myself which is fine with me. Even when Bill was alive and I wasn't working, we always preferred staying at home for a quiet day. This year Bill is with me but in spirit only. 


5 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I hope your day was a splendid one! ❄️Merry Christmas 🎄🎅🏻⛄️

Ron said...

Thank you for your kind words. Christmas is always weird for me. I'm glad it's over. I read. your latest blog posting and saw that you had a nice Christmas. Now for those New Year's resolutions!

Anonymous said...

And a restful Christmas Day to you as well. I’m quiet here in the PNW. Luckily, no big windstorm, so the power has stayed on. Thanks for your writing. Olivia

Ron said...

Olivia,
Oh I remember those days when power always used to go out with windstorms. That was when we lived in the woods in Pennsylvania. Here on the eastern coastal plains of southern Delaware, not a problem. Once in a great while maybe the power goes out. At least once a month in Pennsylvania.
Ron

Raybeard said...

Goodness me! How TALL you are! Happy Xmas (as was)!

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...