Good Christmas Eve everyone!
Here I am alone at Casa Tipton-Kelly on this perhaps my last Christmas Eve.
I had a nice quiet day. Did some more yard work and looked after both of my neighbors on either side who have traveled far and wide to celebrate Christmas with their families. I, who have no family (don't cry for me Argentina) will celebrate alone here at my wonderful, comfortable and low tax home here in southern coastal Delaware. Just the way I like it.
I talked to one of my old classmates earlier this evening and just got off FaceTime with Pat.
This evening I made myself a stove top (as opposed to crock pot) beef stew. Delicious! I think I'm going to start a new Christmas tradition at this late stage of my life. Make home made, stove top beef stew.
Now please excuse me while I update my online Scrabble games with Pat and I complete my New York Times games (Connections and Strands, I did Wordle earlier today).
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

4 comments:
I''m glad you're having a peaceful Christmas Eve - and your beef stew sound wonderful. Enjoy the holiday and best wishes! Jon
A VERY Happy Christmas (Day) to both you and Pat, Ron. And may 2026 be full of wonderful experiences and surprises - and, above all else (as we know only too well) comfortably good health allowing you to do those things you most love to do. Have a lovely day today - and henceforward!
Jon,
The beef stew was delicious! I wish you could have been at your home in those mysterious Tennessee mountains and prepared one of your Christmas dinners.
My best to you Jon. I often think of you and wish you well.
Ron
Thank. you Ray and a very happy Christmas to you too and your feline friends. And thank you for your support while we here in America try to straighten out this mess we're currently in. One thing is for sure, America's reputation has been permanently sullied. I hope this year this nightmare ends.
Ron
Post a Comment