Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Another Time, Another Place -1978


This is a video that I had secretly set up of me visiting one weekend with my friends Bob McCamley and Ed Cage. Both Bob and Ed have passed on many years ago. Even Bob's black Lab Bonnie, who you can see in this video, has passed. Only I have survived. In not too many years I will be joining them in Heaven. Heaven, where Bob and Ed (just friends, not lovers) are living now. 

Bob was my best friend since my Army days (March of 1960). I've know Ed since my high school days 1957. I miss their friendship. Oh how often during the ten or more years since they have died I wish I could have shared some of my experiences with them. They left this earthly live but I have continued to live and learn. 

These days I have two new best friends. Glenn and Pat. Both met via this blog. 

One day all of us will be together. 

I wrote this blog today because I wanted to refresh my day with pleasant memories from my past. I wanted to take a break from the present political climate in our country. 

No comments:

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...