Wednesday, September 03, 2025

Refrigerator Still Needs Repair

 



Yesterday I had an appliance repairman take a look at my old refrigerator. Just to be on the safe side. I don't want my refrigerator conking out again. 

He took a look and yes, it will malfunction again. He ordered a replacement part and will install it when he receives it. 

I'm still glad I'm keeping my old refrigerator though. Not only is it cheaper to replace the part ($330 including labor) it is a lot less than the $1,704.98 I was paying for my new refrigerator. Also, I had a suspicion that the new refrigerators aren't as well made as the one I have now. My appliance repairman agreed with me. 

1 comment:

Boud said...

Good thinking on your part. And keeping the old fridge going definitely outweighs everything. Cheaper, easier, predictable.

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...