![]() |
| Bill and Ron April 15, 2021 |
Earlier, this morning I posted about a text that I sent to my sister-in-law. I decided to take it down. She's very private and I don't want to upset her.
I discovered this photo of me and Bill that was taken four years ago. I don't remember if I took it or someone else but it perfectly encapsulates our relationship. I love it! I will have it enlarged and placed among my other photos of me and Bill that I have placed around my open area in my kitchen and sunroom and living room that give me so much comfort when I see them.
I was blessed for almost sixty years loving and living with this exceptional man. I look forward to the day when our spirits reunite for eternity. That is one thing I am certain of.
Wait for me Bill, I'll be home soon.

2 comments:
Well, i don’t think that’s one of my photos. But one of the ones on the side, of you, is mine. I think that was from one of your Reunions. I remember them fondly and was so happy to be a part of them. You always had good weather!
Just catching up on a lot of your posts. I can see you’re as “fiery” as ever. Ha! Me too but I’m just super quiet these days. Plus, nobody listens to me anyway so there’s that.🤣
Politics aside, it’s good to see you’re still writing and that things are going well.
Your Favorite “cult” member, m.
Mark,
I don't get it, that you cannot see the con of Trump but that's your right, at least until Trump and his thugs take that away too like they tried to take away our First Amendment right of free speech with the pressure of cancelling the Jimmy Kimmel show because Dear Leader got his feelings hurt. Other than the ongoing destruction of our democracy, things are bopping along. I am comforted by the knowledge that it won't be too long before I join Bill for eternity and away from the mess this world is in now. I'm tired and I just want it to end. But first I have to get married to Pat. He's given me a lot of happiness in these last eleven years. Whatever time I have left, I want to spend it with him.
Have a great day Mark! Your old friend.
Ron
Post a Comment