Monday, January 27, 2025

Formal Introduction

 

Pat and me in Rehoboth Beach this past March

I would like to introduce everyone to my fiancé Pat Flynn. We plan to get married this summer after his K-1 VISA is approved. I met Pat in the summer of 2013. Before Bill passed last February he gave his blessing to us. 

I am one lucky man!

6 comments:

Joel Reisteter said...

Congratulations in order for both of you gentlemen. Peace and Love.

Preston Keeler said...

Congratulations and all the best! Cheers

Ron said...

Thank you Joel!
Ron

Ron said...

Thank you Preston!
Ron

Raybeard said...

Hearty congrats to both. Lovely photo, but looking forward to when we see another one of the newly 'happy married couple'.

Ron said...

Ray,
Thanks Ray! Just got the notice yesterday that my petition to marry Pat has been approved!
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...