![]() |
| Ron 1960 |
![]() |
| Ron 2020 |
Good morning folks!
A beautiful sunny day here in southern coastal Delaware!
Finally we're going to get above freezing today. Not much (35 degrees) but at least it's ABOVE freezing. First time in about three weeks. Perhaps now some of this snow will melt. God, I hope so!
I spent most of this morning reviewing some of my pictures on my computer. I came across these two photos, taken SIXTY years apart. Lots of water over the dam in my life since the first picture was taken.
That picture was taken when I was stationed at Fort Meade, Maryland. Me and some of my Army buddies visited the White House in nearby Washington D.C.
The next picture was taken the last time I was in Palm Springs in 2020. Oh how I do like bling!
I'm going back to Palm Springs next month folks and I'm wearing those glasses!


1 comment:
We are older and wiser.
Post a Comment