All right! This is getting ridiculous now. Still cold!
Yesterday I gathered up all my chargers and tech stuff for my trip next month to Palm Springs. I don't think I forgot anything. If I did, I'll just buy more when I arrive at my destination. So many devices and so many different chargers.
Yesterday I had a spooky experience. I made my weekly visit to my favorite thrift store. I think I have a stalker now. This guy who volunteers at the thrift store kept following me around. Literally right behind me. Last year he delivered a bookcase to my house and I think became enamored of me because he is MUCH too friendly whenever I encounter him at the thrift store. Now I know how women feel with unwanted attention. Creeped out. He keeps trying to engage in conversation with me. He even followed me out to my car. Damn!
Of course I may be totally imagining things. But I don't think so.
Never a dull moment around here folks!

3 comments:
Although I get the occasional 'strange' character, both M & F, follow me around in supermarkets - as though they were expecting me to try to secrete something in a pocket, when they'd pounce (must be the beard which I often let get straggly) - I've not noticed a repeat like you've had, which would rather unnerve me. even if it truly was a well-intentioned stalker. But sounds like yours has truly crossed the line. 'Creepy' is precisely the right word.
When I go on a winter holiday, getting ready/packing is part of the fun. Did I bring everything? do I have all the books and things I want?
Ray,
I too have had a store clerk follow me around like I was going to shop lift something. While annoying I understand what he's doing. Not so much now because I think most all if not all stores have cameras. This guy really creeped me out though. Bad vibes all the way. Especially when he followed me out of the store.
Ron
Post a Comment