Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year 2019!



Good evening folks! I'm at work now. I just produced this short video wishing every one a happy new year. I think I'll start this as a new tradition, doing a personal video each year. This way you can watch me age.

Happy new year to every one!

8 comments:

angie said...

Happy New Yearto you!

Raybeard said...

And to you too, Ron, from where right now 2019 is getting on for being four hours old. My hopes for the New Year are quite modest, that it might just be a BETTER year in so many respects than the one just gone - and I'm meaning globally rather than personally.
I've been awake since 1.15, having unusually managed to sleep through the midnight fireworks this year (retired at 20.30). I'll stay up to watch the NY being rung in from Times Square in just over an hour's time - and with the sound of Sinatra belting out 'New York, New York' which always gives me a lift of hope, needed more than ever now.
And then.....so to bed, again.
'See' you later in the (this) year.

Walter said...

Thank you Ron. Same to you and Bill!

Joel Reisteter said...

Happy New Years, Ron! I hope 2019 is better than '18.
Good health to you and Bill and even Pat in 2019.
You look FABULOUS! here.

Jane Karwat said...

Thanks Ron, for the good wishes. All the best for 2019 to you and Bill. You always have such an upbeat attitude.

Anonymous said...

You look fine...Nice to hear your voice...I love a man with a sense of humor...

Ron said...

First of all, m apologies for misspelling "HAPPY" in my title. Who wants a "HAOOY" new year anyway? Since I can't respond to each of you individually (still trying to figure out Blogger here) I'll respond to your comment en masse here:
Angie - thank you and happy new year to you too!
Ray - some fireworks in London. Wow! I got home in time to see the ball drop in New York's Time Square and Frank Sinatra belt out "New York! New York!" I was also uplifted
Walter - thank you and happy new year to you too!
Joel - I'm hoping 2019 is the year Trump is out of office one way or another - our country can take another year of him
Jane - Thanks, I always try to have an upbeat attitude. My Mom said I was a happy baby which is a good sign!
Alexandria Vic - thanks Vic! I do have a sense of humor, my default nature. Can't take things (life) too seriously

Happy new year to everyone! So nice to hear from all of you

By the way Jon, I think I got a comment from you but I think I accidentally deleted it! I have so many spam commenters that I probably swept you up with them. . You can send the comment again if you wish.

Ur-spo said...

May 2019 be your best year yet !

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...