Monday, August 13, 2018

Going To Work Today


This morning I got up with trepidation. Afraid that my dizziness would come back. It didn't. 

I think my problem is that when I sleep on my back the infectious mucous collects and doesn't expel with coughing. Usually I cough up the mucous I've collected overnight. The day I was woke up very dizzy and nauseous, I wasn't coughing up any phlegm. Now I make sure to take the mucous thinning DM tablets. And to sleep on my right side. 

Next Wednesday (August 22nd) is my first appointment with my ENT doctor. I'm going to try and tough it out until then.

I'm looking forward to going to work today and getting back to my regular routine. 

Thank you everybody for your helpful comments and suggestions. I'll get through this latest medical challenge. Considering the alternative, I don't have a choice. 

6 comments:

nitewrit said...

Ron,

I'm glad you are doing better. When I first had what you are experiencing the other year, it scared me too, as I explained when we spoke the other day. It went on for a couple of days. It has come back a few times over the last two years. I had to sit, but I forced myself up to do my chores. I find these things tent to ease up if you can keep active. I'm praying you are through with this mess.

Larry

Joel Reisteter said...

That is very good news, Ron. I'm glad that you're beginning to get better. You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are up and about. I know how I am when I can't do my regular/usual routine. Oh yes, my suggestion is to leave the adverse comments up. We will never agree with everyone. And we will never be everyone's cup of tea. As long as you can look in the mirror and honestly say "I like what I see." you are golden.

Ron said...

Lar,
I'm at work now. Just a little bit woozy but manageable. My experience last Thursday and Saturday really scared me. First time I ever experienced something like that. Always something isn't it Lar? Especially now that we're entering our twilight years.
Ron

Ron said...

Thank you Joel.
Ron

Ron said...

AleandraVic,
I'm at work now, doing my regular routine which gives me comfort at this time of my life. Little bit woozy but not as serious as my two episodes at home. I took down the troll comment. That's what it was, a comment to get me to respond, which I guess I am responding to in a way now. Other serious negative comments though I will leave on my blog. Not the trolls though. They're sad people. In a way I feel sorry for them.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...