![]() |
| Joan in the office of "Madmen" |
Part duex of my "Madmen" cast/character review. I'm expecting my new DVD's from Netflix to arrive in the mail today. Oh man am I ever addicted to this show. I'm in year 2010, halfway through the series. I haven't met Don Draper's new wife yet. Gee, I wonder who it could be with all the babes he's porking and yet he calls his wife "a whore" because she LOOKS at another guy. Oh so sure with the horn dog guys in our culture.
Here is the balance of my review of the cast of characters and actors on "Madmen."
![]() |
| Ken Cosgrove - earnest, straight laced and also talented but without the selfishness and meanness of Pete Campbell. A good man, the type that I befriended when I was in the business world. |
![]() |
| Joan the Office Manager in "Madmen" - talk about an office distraction |









2 comments:
That Henry Francis character is the hottest thing ever! Did you get to the part where he came in from mowing the lawn? Oh baby!
m.
Mark,
I agree with you totally! The Henry Francis character is much hotter than Don Draper. Jon Hamm is hot, don't get me wrong but Henry? Wow. No, I didn't' see the part where he came in from mowing the lawn. Many years back I had an affair with someone who looked just like the Henry Francis character, albeit much younger. We hardly ever got out of bed. Only time in my life I had blue balls!
Ron
Post a Comment