Today would have been Bill's 97th birthday.
![]() |
| Me and Bill July 4, 1976 Philadelphia, PA |
I almost forget today was his birthday, then earlier this morning it just came to me. I think that was Bill reminding me. As I have said, Bill communicates with me almost daily by telepathy.
I always made honored Bill on his birthday by giving him a specialized birthday card. We stopped exchanging gifts years ago but we always exchanged cards. Bill loved receiving and reading the birthday cards that I sent to him which I always signed "Love, Pots."
Rarely a day goes by that I don't grieve for the loss of Bill in my life. But as each day goes by, I realize that he is in a much better place now. I also know that his spirit is awaiting my spirit and we will soon be reunited for eternity.
Happy birthday Bill! Love you! Pots.
![]() |
| Bill Kelly, January 13, 2021 (one week before his stroke on January 21, 2021) |
At end of Bill's life he could not see me because of his macular degeneration. He only had peripheral vision. All he saw was my shadow. I could no longer look him in his eyes. I missed that. But Bill knew I was with him, taking care of him. One of the toughest things for me to deal with when Bill died was that I could no longer take care of him. It took me several months to realize that he's being taking care of now by forces much stronger than me and that he is happy. Reunited with his dogs and his family and friends. I know he awaits me. And he will see me again and our love will be eternal. This earth is just a way station.
I'm coming home soon Bill.


2 comments:
Hopefully not too soon, for selfish reasons.
Thank you Spo. Very kind of you. But I don't want to end my life that way Bill did or your father. I want to be alive and active one day and then the next day, gone. Hopefully not too soon but before I become incapacitated. I'm having more trouble walking now. That's not going to get better. I want out before I end up in a wheelchair or having some being my caregiver. I want to go like Queen Elizabeth did. Receiving the new prime minister one day and gone the next day. Whiff! If I should become incapacitated Delaware now has a Right to Die Law which I have every intention of utilizing. I'll be 84 in November. I've lived long enough.
Ron
Post a Comment