![]() |
| Pat and Ron at the new Godzilla movie! |
Hey folks, I'm off for a week. Pat paid me a surprise visit. He's leaving this Saturday. Things will be back to normal then.
See you next week or this weekend!
This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...
9 comments:
Have a great time!
Paranormal John
How wonderful for the both of you. I bet Bill has enjoyed the company, too. Look at Pat sporting that facial hair! He wears it well. Pat and I share a birth date, December 29. Mine is 1952. What is Ron's? This bit of news has made my heart glad for you Ron. It is to be 60 and sunny here today hope it is like that for you today as well. Be safe, be xtra careful, and be ever so happy. So sayeth Woody in Ohio
Victor,
Thank you for the Harry and David gift package. Very thoughtful of you.
Ron
Paranormal John,
thank you. I am having a wonderful time here during Pat's visit. A few complications with Bill but that's solved now.
Ron
Woody in Ohio,
What a coincidence you and Pat having the same birthday. What are the odds of that? I will tell him. My birthday is 11/09'1941.Today was also a very nice sunny day, a bit chillier than yours though but manageable.
Ron
It's nice to see you enjoying some time off. Tell Pat I love his beard!
Cheryle B.
Very happy for you, Ron! Have fun. Olivia
Cheryle B.
Pat left yesterday morning. We had a wonderful five days together. What a nice break.
Ron
Olivia,
Pat left yesterday morning. He was here five days. We had a great time. I miss him terribly now of course. However, I did have a nice break.
Ron
Post a Comment