Thursday, July 20, 2023

John Lee Tipton With Brothers Ike, Jr and Ron



What to do on these hot and muggy days of the summer of 2023? Make a video compilation of old photos and videos of me and my two younger brothers John and Isaac Tipton, Sr. John passed away September of last year. This video compilation of our past times together will keep his memory alive forever.

4 comments:

VRCooper said...

It's 11:00 PM in Denver.

Just checking my blogs to see if I missed anybody. I have them all in a folder and just go down the list. Yes, Ron, you are at the top! Really!

I don't know if it is on my end or yours but I tried to hit the full-screen option in your video in order to see the folks bigger and clearer. No, go!!

I am in a state tonight and this post has almost sent me over the edge. What a life with your brothers-family. As you have mentioned time and time again the Tipton household did not have much BUT it appears they had love for each other and good memories to look back on. Yea, not everyone agreed, accepted each other all the time but there were good times in the household.

Ron, you have much to be proud of-humbly-of the life you had and still do. Yes, you are in the back end of things but still had/have a great life. You found Bill, well he was a stalker :)-and you guys are together living out the golden years.

I keep bitching about when is the book coming out. I jest but you have the material in spades.

Keep cool!!

Oh yes, Do you have Amazon Prime? I just watched a show called REACHER. Good show. 8 episodes.

--Jack Reacher, a veteran military police investigator, has recently entered civilian life when he is falsely accused of murder.--

Be healthy,

Victor

Ron said...

Vic,
If you click on the video it should take you right to your YouTube account and you can get the full screen of the video I posted. Yes, my brothers and I have had a good life. Poor as dirt but weren't most people back then in the Forties and Fifties?
I hae Amazon Prime but I'm to a Jack Reacher fan. Pat LOVES Jack Reacher. I've seen some of the Ton Cruise movies and they're alright but I'm more a "Downton Abbey" kind of guy.
That book of mine, I better get working on it! Times a running out!
Ron

VRCooper said...

Thanks, Ron---

You think I am new to technology.

I was trying to click on the square to the far right on the bottom toolbar and it kept telling me the bigger view was not available.

And yes, if you click on YouTube it would take you to another screen.

I am blaming it on the state that I was in and the late hour.

Ur-spo said...

you always do a good job with these sort of projects.

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...