Sunday, July 16, 2023

Night Out in Rehoboth Beach May 24, 2015


Recently a posted a video of one of our (me and Pat's) night out in Palm Springs. 

There is a night life (such as it is) right here at home in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. This is a compilation of some pictures and videos that I took about eight years ago during one of Pat's visits to me here at my home near Rehoboth Beach. 

Pat is planning on coming down later this summer for a week's visit. He was here last year for a visit. 

Since I began caregiving for Bill two and a half years ago, and COVID restrictions, I haven't been anywhere but here at home in Delaware. I am so looking forward to Pat's visit this year so we can make more memories.

When I see these photo/video compilations I think of all those trips I used to take alone. The few times I went with friends of paid someone to go with me, those trips all turned out to be only trolling for sex for the friends who went with me and even the two guys who I paid to go along with me. 

I used to envy to gay guys who went on trips with friends. They all seemed to have such a good time. What was the matter with me? Was my personality that bad? Was I that unattractive? 

During high school gym classes I was usually picked last for the teams. Was that an extension of my loser status? 

No, that wasn't the problem. The problem was that those friends who went with me and even those two guys I paid for were selfish sex addicts. How refreshing to have a friend, albeit late in life, like Pat. A truly nice guy (cute too!) who was and still is and interested in me for myself. How refreshing!

At this time of my life when my time when I'm a caregiver, the quarterly trips are out. Hopefully, sometime in the future Pat and I can resume our quarterly trips to California, Philadelphia, and Canada. But for now, his upcoming visit to Rehoboth Beach (maybe next month) is much anticipated.

P. S.
Surprised that even here in our little Rehoboth Beach gay bar we even have a boy toy go go dancer?


No comments:

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...