Monday, June 04, 2018
Back From Philadelphia!
I'm back from Philadelphia folks!
Lots to tell. Pat returned to his home in Hamilton, Ontario late last night. Also lots to tell.
Don't have the time now but hopefully, tomorrow I can begin the narrative of the past ten days of Pat's visit.
Got to go to work today!
Have a great day folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labor Day Weekend
Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today - I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
In college I majored in marketing. I loved that major. Unfortunately I did not pursue a career in marketing. But that doesn't men tha...

6 comments:
At first glance, the woman sitting behind you made it look as though you had some sort of top knot or man bun going on. My mistake...
Looking forward to the recounting of the past week!
Ooooh! I like mysteries. And why has 'Mystery Man' got his hood up? Is this the latest fashion statement?
I can't believe Pat was doing that same route on the return. He's a tougher man than I. Famous Sumo wrestler between you?
Harry,
I totally missed that "top knot". I saw a lot of top not hair do's while I was in Philly but that guy, who would probably have a top not, didn't on the day. He is my black sheep cousin who I just happened to see by chance at the bus terminal while seeing Pat off for his trip back to Canada. More in my blog today.
Ron
Ray,
A very interesting story which I will write about in my blog today.
Ron
Mitchell,
Sometimes I think Pat has a bit of the wearing of hair shirt tendencies. He could easily afford a plane trip. But he is tough, I have no doubt about that. The guy between us? One of my black sheep cousins who I just happened to run into at the bus terminal. Actually I wasn't sure it was him because he had lost so much weight. He used to weigh over 400 pounds. He told me he lost 140 pounds. More about him in my blog today.
Ron
Post a Comment