Time for my annual Jib Jab Christmas card! Yes, I admit it. I'm a Jib Jab addict. Every time I see one of these videos I have so smile and sometimes laugh out loud (LOL).
This one is the first of several I'm going to post this holiday season. Larry, Pat and I (three old gray beards who are still young at heart) got on our winter gear and put this little ditty on just for you.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday
This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
In college I majored in marketing. I loved that major. Unfortunately I did not pursue a career in marketing. But that doesn't men tha...
11 comments:
Ron,
Love it, love it, love it. Can't say anything more than that.
Jack
Thanks, Ron. That was great fun to watch. Hope you didn't get too cold making it. Xmas greetings to all - and that won't be the last you'll be getting.
Jack,
It does leave one speechless doesn't it? :)
Ron
Ray,
It was cold outside when Larry and Pat and I made this video but a lot of fun!
Ron
That's COOL! Actually, quite cold! HAHAHAHA
Loved it, Ron!
Peace <3
Jay
I recently pulled up the ones you did last year, and I enjoyed them immensely - but not the flatulent one.
Jamie,
I love making them!
Ron
Dr. Spo,
Yes, the flatulent ones were a bit over the top. I got carried away. Wont do that again.
Ron
Oh yeah, man, NO Jamie! Just Jay! HAHAHAHAHA Look at my credit card receipts at the hotel! I am Joseph, masquerading as Jamie so the Overlord G00GLE can't see me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peace <3
Jay
Wow Ron - the best Jib Jab I've seen to date. Very funny!!
Pat
LOL
Post a Comment