Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday
This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...
-
First of all, fair warning this is a cryptic post. No names are mentioned in order to protect the innocent (and guilty) and to avoid em...
-
Dr. Spo finally arrived (fashionably) and met his blogger friends at Cubby's VIP suite at the hotel. Anne Marie of Philly, Ja...
-
In college I majored in marketing. I loved that major. Unfortunately I did not pursue a career in marketing. But that doesn't men tha...
6 comments:
He's the man of the month for sure. It's a wonderful story.
I always choke up when I see stories like this Cubby. I guess I'm just an sentimental fool. John Boehner and I could have a go at who cries the most!
Ron,
I have been hear about this guy, but that is the first i heard him. Amazing. I hope the NFL comes through with that job for him.
Lar
Lar,
I heard he's going to take John Facenda's old job of narrating NFL films. His voice sounds a lot like John Facenda's doesn't it?
Ron,
I have seen he had been hired as an announcer for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Lar
I heard the same thing Lar. Isn't taht a great story? I love it!
Post a Comment