Wednesday, May 13, 2026

555

 Lately I've been noticing the number "555" showing up on my digital clocks. 

I know what "1111" means. I've also have been seeing that number a lot since Bill passed away.





Many believe seeing 11:11 is a message from spiritual guides that you are on the right path.  

It is also regarded as a "cosmic green light", indicating that your thoughts are rapidly manifesting into reality. 

Many also believe that 11:11 signals the arrival or close proximity of a soulmate. It represents the meeting of two souls destine to align in perfect timing. 

Makes sense to me. 

As I have mentioned several times before in this blog, Bill contacts me by that burned out Christmas light in our living room. Interestingly the last three nights that light has been off. Then I started seeing "555" displayed on my digital clock. Not that I was looking for it, it is just that my attention was drawn to one of my digital clocks in my bedroom or other digital clocks around here at Casa Tipton-Kelly. 

It has appeared so many times that I decided to do some research. Here is what I found:

"The 555 angel number is a powerful message signaling that major, positive life changes and transformations are eminent. It ate as a "cosmic green light" from the universe to embrace new beginning, freedom, and personal growth, urging you to trust that these shifts align with your highest good."

Well, I know this. Lately I have just given up on caring about things that used to concern me. For instance, this mess the United States is in now with Trump and the war with Iran and everything else, whatever happens, happens. Particularly concerning is the United States Supreme Court gutting the voting rights act. But none of that is going to be my concern anymore. I have other priorities and seeing these numbers confirms that actuality that I am in now.


2 comments:

Julie A. said...

So glad you looked it up~~ then I didn't have to tell you ;-). I LOVE that you are getting messages from Bill in new and interesting ways!

Ron said...

Julie,
That Bill is something! He's always with me.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...