Tuesday, March 04, 2025

I Will Survive!

 

Pat and Glenn relaxing by Glenn's pool in Cathedral City, California February 17, 2025


Thank God Almighty I think I will actually survive my cold!

I woke up this morning and felt almost normal.

This past week has been one helluva journey!

I have never had an illness like this before.

No sore throat or fever that I could detect but I was terribly congested. 

Almost no energy, could barely move. 

I have a lot of my energy back now!

Oh this feels good. Now I can begin living again.

I have to admit that for a day or two this past week I just wanted to die. I had enough of this illness, the latest Chinese virus (which I absolutely believe)! 

I have a lot to do today to catch up. 

Oh isn't it glorious to have my life back again?



4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

well said !

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it. Continued recovery. Olivia

Ron said...

Each day I get a little better Olivia. Way better than I was this time last week.
Thanks for your good wishes.
Ron

Ron said...

Thank you Spo!

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...