Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The Nightmare On Hess Street Update

 






Pat's nightmare neighbors continue to make life miserable for him and his neighbor Samantha. 

Below is the latest update that Samantha posted to her website. 

Pat and Samantha have submitted more documented evidence (photos and videos) of their squatter neighbors who continue to cause disruption in Pat's and Samantha's otherwise quiet neighborhood. 



6 comments:

VRCooper said...

Wishing Pat PEASE!!

Hope your week is going well.

I hope you are getting things in order. Uncle Joe will be spending more time at the ranch come the first of the year. You may be invited over for a BBQ. Have to be ready.

Jon said...

My comment vanished from your blog! Perhaps it went to spam. I'll try to write another one later.

Jon said...

I'm really sorry for what Pat is going through and I truely hope that nightmare can be resolved.
When I lived in Texas, my neighbors were prostitutes and drug dealers. One of my neighbors was a murderer who was featured on America's Most Wanted. She was murdered by one of her "friends" before she was caught.
I moved to a rural area to get away from neighbors. I never want to see neighbors again. I prefer the coyotes, possums, and deer.

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ron said...

Jon,
Maybe you removed your comment in error. However I did read it in my e-mail. Pat's neighbors are of course dealing in drugs. That's why there is so much activity at their place. Pat said their door has been broken into several times. I remember you writing in your blog about your durggie neighbors in Texas. I don't blame you for wanting to live where you live now, in the Ozark Mountains of Tennessee. I'm happy for you. Eve though there are challenges where you live, at least you have peace and quiet. I too would rather have the possums and raccoons for neighbors than durggies.
Ron

Ron said...

Vic,
Wishing Pat "PEASE?" I don't think he will ever have peace and quiet as long as his durggie neighbors ontinue to squat in the unit right next to his house. What a shame for Pat. And Pat has such a lovely little house, something he's wanted his whole life.
I just watched Uncle Joe's "farewell speech". Of course he whispered, stuttered and stumbled his way through his Teleprompter speech. I won't miss his "communication skills", I can tell you that. I appreciate all he has done for our country but time to go Joe. Thanks a lot!
Ron

Labor Day Weekend

  Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM today -  I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the o...