What better way to start the New Year than a little entrance music from my favorite band, the Ohio State band, the best damn band in the land!
Happy new year everyone! I hope 2023 is the best year every for you and your family!
This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...
10 comments:
It's almost impossible to believe that we made it to the year 2023. It sounds like something out of science fiction.
All the very best to you and Bill. I hope the new year will bring you contentment, good health, and all positive things. Take care, Ron, and have a truly happy new year!
P.S. I'm sorry to hear that you were rudely rear-ended (*smile*) but I'm glad that things worked out okay.
Jon,
How nice to hear from you first in the new year! Yes, I hope this new year brings positive things to both of us and that we enjoy a peaceful, tpainfree, and happy new year. Always the best to you!
Ron
Wishing you what you yourself wish for for 2023, Ron, fully aware that at the top of your list will be good health for yourself and for your nearest and dearest. May it turn out exactly so.
Go well (please!).
That school's band is in league with Satan and Chic-filet and Trump
Ray,
So nice to hear from you! My wish for you the new year is health and happiness for you also!
Ron
Ur-spo,
Is that true? Say it's not so!
Ron
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope the day was pain free after such a quickie of a rear ending. I too am a fan of Ohio State University marching band's performances. However the decades long sexual abuse and the culture of hazing ignored by the band director will forever taint the bands history of excellence in showmanship and musical excellence. What Chick-fil-A has to do with things I am not aware. The govenor did however endorse Trump. Hope you has a very nice day. It is said that what you do on the first day of a new year sets the pace for the rest of the year. Hmm, guess I should not have watched that 10 minute reveiw of the past year in porn. LOL. Enjoy the week! BE SAFE. BE CAREFUL. BE HAPPY!
Ron, I also wish your friends Jon, Raybeard and Spo a much better year than the ones of recent memory. I especially worry about Jon for whom Spring couldn't come soon enough. I personally don't mind isolation so much but worry about the hardships Jon endures. But we are the nasters of our own destiny and Jon no different. Bless us, everyone!
Woody,
So true, we are masters of our own destiny. Jon choose to be where he is. I follow his blog and am concerned about him because I think under all the right wing bluster he sometimes displays on his blog, he's a decent fellow. I wouldn't choose to be where he is but he does prefer to be alone. His cousin lives nearby though. I wish all my blogger friends the best new year ever!
Ron
Post a Comment