Sunday, January 08, 2023

The 45s Demo


Hey guys, if you ever need a nice laid back band that plays great Sixties hits, it's the 45's! Of course I have a vested interest, my friend Pat is the bass player. 

Take a listen and a look. Aren't they great? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, they are really great! And I love that music very much, probably because it is from my youth.

Jim

Ron said...

Jim,
That's them actually signing. All four of them are good singers. Wish I could sing like that!
Ron

Raybeard said...

HIGHly impressive! Enjoyed that.

Ron said...

Jim,
Aren't they good though? I'm looking forward to hearing them in person and taking plenty of videos. Next time I visit Pat in Canada, if that ever happens in my lifetime.
Ron

Ron said...

Raybeard,
They are good aren't they?
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...