Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday During the 2020 Pandemic





Bill takes in a quiet Easter Sunday morning in our neighborhood during the Great Coronavirus Pandemic. So quiet, so peaceful. 

Nothing more needs to be said.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Ron and Bill!!

Snowing in Denver!! But a few trees are trying to blossom.

Have a great Sunday!!

Practical Parsimony said...

I love the redbud tree and the daffodils. Your yard is nice.

Ur-spo said...

Indeed

Ron said...

Practical Parsimony,
That's actually a flowering prune tree. I love redbud trees too but unfortunately we don't have one on our property. Heavy wind last night tore down another huge branch from my favorite river birch tree. Small potatoes though, at least we didn't have a tornado like those poor people out in Mississipi yesterday.
Stay safe.
Ron

Ron said...

VRC-Do You!
Snowing in Denver? I thought you lived in Virginia. (smile)(. Spring will (eventually) come to Denver too.
Ron

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...