![]() |
| Me in front of my computer where you'll usually find me when I'm home at Casa Tipton-Kelly |
Well folks, things have finally settled down (somewhat) here at Casa Tipton-Kelly after the Computer/Internet Connection Disruption of the past few days. I have the new modem-router hooked up but it's not perfect. At least I have WIFI, even though it keeps defaulting to my previous, now defunct WIFI, thus screwing up my Bose Wave radio Internet settings.
But folks, life has returned to somewhat normal. The Comcast Service Guy is schedule to pay me a visit this Tuesday. Hopefully we'll resolve the remaining connection issues and life can get back to normal here at Casa Tipton-Kelly so we can enjoy our usual quiet Christmas sans Christmas tree.
This morning I had three FaceTime calls. One (as usual) to my Friend to the North (Toronto, Canada) Mr. Pat. Always a joy talking to Pat and his little bear friends.
![]() |
| Pat and "Jimmy" |
![]() |
| Larry on FaceTime at his home (taking a quick nap) |







4 comments:
Harper wants a royalty for appearing on your blog. Please send biscuits.
Dr. Spo,
Paper is quite the diva isn't she? Well, she should be because she is a beauty. You hit the jackpot with that One.
Ron
Ron,
Few adjustments needed: we met in early 1950 in third grade. It is the Claymont weed, not twig and I think the story of it is nice. I wonder what I was doing in that photo, I know I wasn't really taking a nap. If I got a little stuffed bear, would you call me more often on FaceTime?
Lar
Lar,
"If I got a little stuffed bear, would you call me more often on FaceTime?" YOU BET! By the way, don't you get it. We'll get you one in California. Do you have a name you want to call it? Only the IKEA bears come to life on FaceTime. (smile)
Ron
Post a Comment