Tuesday, June 03, 2025

Tour of Backyard 5 27 2025


Hello folks! I'm still here, way behind on my blog posts though. I can't believe how busy I am even though I no longer have to care for Bill or have a part-time job. I am spending a lot more time in my backyard though. Casa Tipton-Kelly is a project of love for me. And I know Bill is with me when I'm out back in our yard perfecting "our" wildlife sanctuary. 

Right now the time is 8:03 PM. I have a little daylight left so I'm going out now to lay another wheelbarrow of mulch. I have a large pile I'm working on. The goal is to make that mulch pile disappear by July 4th!

4 comments:

Jim Austin said...

You have a truly beautiful place, and you are justifiably proud of it. I'm glad you enjoy working on it.

Ron said...

I love it Jim!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is a lovely backyard! So nice to hear the birds as well.

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...