| Spoiler alert! Today's Wordle answer! |
For several months now I've been playing Wordle, the New York times word game.
I'm not a crossword puzzle type of person (too difficult for my limited brain) but I am a "checkers" kind of guy. Chess? No way! Beyond my brain capacity.
I was reluctant to play Wordle when my friend Glenn M. suggested to join his group. But then Glenn always has good suggestions so I tried Wordle and viola! I love it!
It's easy. Just one game a day. You get six tries to try and figure out what the five letter word is for the day.
JUST ONE GAME A DAY!
The one game a day is a brilliant concept. I don't like to get tied up into something that goes on for days.
Of course I have heard about Wordle for a long time but I'm always reluctant to jump on the bandwagon for the last fad of the day. But this one is the exception. This fad is fun. Even Pope Bob (nee Pope Leo IV) plays Wordle every day.
What a great way to start out the day.
I understand that Carol Burnett is a master. She often gets Wordle in two tries and sometimes even ONE try (how do you do that?). Well, today I entered Carol Burnett territory, I got Wordle on my second try. I've done this before
A little easier getting he answer on my second try her on May 20, 2025 because I already guessed the first, third and fifth letter.
By the way, I not always successful in getting daily Wordle, here is April 23, 2025 where I blew it.
| April 23, 2025, I bombed out! The word was OZONE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment