The time of Donald Trump's reckoning is only two days away now. Finally, we're about to end our national nightmare of Donald Trump as a serious, viable presidential candidate.
Oh I know all the polls indicate a close race. The "margin of error" percentages and all that consistently poll results that the MSM media keeps reporting. I don't believe that. Will Trump and his supporters get a lot of votes? Absolutely! Will they get enough to win? No way!
I predict the national voting percentages will be at least 51% for Kamala Harris and 47% for Trump.
I also predict Kamala will win all the swing states (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina). ALL OF THEM! And don't be surprised is Kamala also wins a state like Iowa, which was formerly red.
The key to Kamala's win is the women of this country who have decided they're not going to be dictated by the corrupt conservative dominated Supreme Court and Republicans how to handle their health care. Another voting bloc that is going to swing the presidential election is the new first time young voters. Many of which never saw the "grab them by the pussy" tape where Trump brags about sexually assaulting women "just because he's a star." I know it's hard to believe but many of these first time voters haven't seen or heard that time. They have now, it's circulating on Tik Tok. I suspect many of these first time voters don't watch the Republican propaganda disinformation machine that is Faux News.
When this election is over the stain will remain of those Republicans and others in position of power (Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg) failed to voice their opposition to The Convicted Felon Donald Trump. Even former president George W. Bush failed to call out Trump. What cowards they all are!
Of course when Trump is soundly defeated these cowards will profess that they were against Trump all along. But we have receipts. When the time came for them to stand up for the country and point out to the great Unwashed Mass of Ignorants who fell for the Trump Con, they were absent. They will go down in history for the cowards they have shown themselves to be.

9 comments:
Again, I sure hope you are right.
Jim
You are the only one I know who feels confident she will win. If she does I will send you a thank you gift for keeping the hope going.
I truly hope you are correct, all this makes for restless nights
Every vote counts. Blue Wave 2024. Restore the truth of our democracy.
I'm right Jim. It's going to be a blowout for Kamala. However, it will be nasty because the Trumpers will do everything they can to cheat.
Ron
Spo,
Kamala is going to win in a blowout. Might not take Arizona but I'm confident she will take the other swing state including North Carolina. And yes, I will accept a thank you gift for keeping the hope going. I'll take one of those beautiful Spo shirts (your choice) for my trip to Palm Springs in February 2025. Pat, Glenn and I will be around town February 9th through the 23rd. Hope to see you there with your entourage!
Ron
Tommy,
I won't lie to you, after the disastrous results of the 2016 election I'm saving that little bit of my doubt that that could happen again because there is no account for the abject stupidity of about half of the American voters but I have a much stronger feeling this will be a blowout election for Kamala. By the way, you're right about the sleepless nights. I've been having those too but I feel much more confident now. Still, I'll be glad when this is all over and Kamala is president.
Ron
Anonymous,
Absolutely correct!
Ron
Ron, I had no confidence that Hillary would win and was therefore not shocked by her loss. This time I am confident and the shock will be if Kamala does not win in a landslide. I am less confident she will be able to keep her win in the face of the legal challenges by Trump’s lawyers and the number of corrupt Trump judges installed and still in power. Holding my breath.
Post a Comment