Monday, November 04, 2024

One More Day To Go!




 Only one more day to go until I can cast my vote to finally put an end to this horror that has been afflicting our country for the last nine years. 




I along with millions of my fellow American voters will defeat soundly with our votes tomorrow this convicted felon, adjudicated rapist, and traitor to our country who tried to overturn the last election. 


Remember this friends, there are more of us than there are of them. Many of "them" are our friends, relatives and neighbors who have either been duped by the Trump Big Lie (still amazes me how so many otherwise intelligence people consistently buy into Trump's lies) or are racist and/or misogynists who just can't bring themselves to vote for a biracial woman. And of course there are those who are very tribal and would never in their lifetime vote for any Democrat no matter how awful the Republican nominee is. This is where I can rightly claim to be superior because I always vote for the best candidate, Republican or Democrat. Would you believe the first time in my life I voted was for Barry Goldwater in 1964? Yes, I used be a registered Republican. In fact for most of my life I was a registered Republican. But not now because this Republican Party is not the one I used to belong too. This is the Donald Trump "Dear Leader" party and I don't vote for wanna be tyrants. I have a brain, thank goodness. What the hell is the matter with these people? The only thing I can think is that they're totally brainwashed by only watching Faux News. They're in that information silo. Either that or they don't want to hear the truth.




I will vote early tomorrow. This year my voting location is at the church that is at the entrance to the development where I live. It's been a long wait folks but Trump's accountability is almost here. I can't wait!




2 comments:

Ivy Green said...

Ron, I had no confidence that Hillary would win and was therefore not shocked by her loss. This time I am confident and the shock will be if Kamala does not win in a landslide. I am less confident she will be able to keep her win in the face of the legal challenges by Trump’s lawyers and the number of corrupt Trump judges installed and still in power. Holding my breath.

Anonymous said...

Election Day 2024 in America. The due date for the first American Female President! Harris/ Wala will cross the finish line! 👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥

Random Thought On A Rainy September Sunday

  This morning I woke up to the usual rain and humidity we've been having here at Casa Tipton-Kelly for the last few months of summer. N...